Monday, September 8, 2008

As the saying goes....

What comes around goes around!
So being the instigator that I am I had decorated one of my coworkers offices extensively when he was away on vacation photoshop'in all kinds of photos of him etc.

Upon my return to work today they go be back....and they did a fabulous job I must add.
In the spirit of my vacation being gone in Egypt they covered my entire office from floor to ceiling (including covering my entire desk, book shelves, bulletin board etc) in hieroglyphics and one giant Cartouce with a secret message to me on it.  The picture doesn't justify or give enough credit it as it's hard to see but basically all the white is very detailed papers with millions of hieroglyphic characters on it.....

Take a look. I must give them a round of applause for a job well done!




Photobucket

1 comment:

MissMoll said...

nice, they love you.. they really love you!