Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BeerGoogle

So I thought I was being creative last night and had this great idea to start a website called Beergoogle.com for Blogers to start a community for random drinking stories about bad dates...a pun on the phrase Beer Goggles hindering you from making good decisions or avoiding wacky situations ending in bad dates. It would be a forum to tell stories, post randomness, and search places in your area to have good and bad first dates (where the googling comes in.....)

To my surprise someone already bought the site but is not using it .... That Bastard!

To an even larger surprise I happened to type the key words Beer Google into Google and found that is an actual term coined in the urban dictionary, who knew!

beer-google (verb) :
To search the Google directory for somebody one just met, especially while under the influence of alcohol. Related to Beer-goggle
Ex: I was so taken by that actress I met in the bar that I beer-googled her as soon as I got home. I think might have accidentally posted a love note on her family blog before passing out.

No comments: